Although PTA is not a fundraising organization, PTAs often conduct fundraisers in order to finance PTA programs and projects. The Pleasanton PTA Council offers assistance to PTA units in Pleasanton by:
- Offering PTA units access to funds raised by the Council for specific programs
- Educating PTA units on protecting their tax-exempt status while conducting fundraisers
- Holding fundraising strategy sessions with all PTA units, at least twice per year
- Offering educational opportunities for parents, teachers, and school administrators on PTA financial matters
- Additional assistance, as needed
The Pleasanton PTA Council appreciates the support of local businesses and charitable organizations. We offer sponsorship acknowledgement packages, based upon the level of contribution.
If you are interested in becoming a Pleasanton PTA Council sponsor, please contact the Council at firstname.lastname@example.org.